Experience the Market Advantages of Jordan
- The textile industry has been one of the top 5 exporting sectors in Jordan. The industry is among the few sectors that have taken advantage of the qualifying Industrial Zones.
- Jordan's textile industry have profited from a slew of free trade deals (FTAS) inked as part of the country's aim to boost global cooperation and trade while also increasing exports. Jordan has established free trade agreements with the US, the EU, the European Free Trade Association, the Greater Arab Free Trade Area, Morocco, Turkey, Singapore, and Canada.
- The Jordanian textile and apparel industry’s U.S. customers include brands and retailers such as Gap, JCPenney, Levi Strauss & Co., Liz Claiborne, Calvin Klein, Tommy Hilfiger, Walmart, Kmart, Limited, Sears, Columbia, New York Laundry and Victoria’s Secret.
- The FTA has helped diversify the Jordanian economy while growing bilateral trade between Jordan and the United States by over 800 percent since 2000. It is worth mentioning that Jordan is one of four countries in the world who have such an agreement with the United States and it is the first with an Arab country.
- Jordan’s strategic location at the meeting point of Asia, Europe and Africa, make it a link between the three continents. The Kingdom represents an ideal gateway to Middle East and North African countries (MENA).
- Jordan offers a wide-range of opportunities by gathering traders in an ideal investment region. The Investment Promotion Law affords equal treatment to Jordanian and non-Jordanian investors and it introduces guarantees against expropriation.